In between services? Not driving as much? Mostly we hear about how we need to keep our vehicles maintained every 5,000 miles and how to keep up with our scheduled maintenance. What we don’t hear about is what to do when we’re not driving our cars.
Believe it or not, it’s actually worse for your vehicle to be left idle and unattended than it is to drive it every day. Over time, fluids break down causing excessive internal wear, tires can get flat spots, seals and gaskets can become dry and brittle and start to leak. It’s also very common in Orange County for rodents to build nests and chew on the wires and hoses of your vehicle while it’s being stored.
New car sales are down as much as 35% nationwide through the second quarter of 2020 indicating that consumers are holding onto their cars instead of buying new ones. Here’s how we can help you get the most value out of your current vehicle.
Star Motors European Services in San Juan Capistrano, CA, are continuing to offer our 59-point inspection for FREE. All you have to do is schedule an appointment, no strings attached.
- We will inspect your vehicle and create a “Health Plan” for the foreseeable future.
- We will prioritize our discoveries into three categories:
- Safety and reliability.
- Preventative maintenance.
- Aesthetics, future repairs, and maintenance.
- We will review this plan with you and offer strategies to get the most important things done now, and then schedule the remaining services for a future date.
- We want to take a step-by-step approach to maximizing your vehicle’s performance, reliability, and value.
- We can work with ANY budget.
- We can negotiate with vendors on pricing, offer multiple options on parts (good, better, best) quality.
- Offer more or less warranty to help control price and help you achieve your goals.
- Offer recycled parts when practical to help save money.
Call today to schedule your appointment since we can only accommodate two FREE Inspections per day.